AN INTERVIEW WITH A BLOGGER


You are all welcome to this wonderful platform and here with us is a new blogger which we would be interviewing.

-So can you introduce yourself?
My name is AREMU MICHAEL but I've shortened it to AREMU MYKE. I'm a medical student in Bowen University. I'm also a Youtuber and a business enthusiasts.

-That's good, Can you tell us about your hobbies?
well, I love to read,write,brainstorm, explore, exercise and play video games.

-Myke, can you tell us what your blog will be about?
 Basically, I would be doing reviews on books, writing poems, telling stories(both fictional and non-fictional), also I would include motivational pieces and occasionally fashion or how-to's.

-That's big. I heard you say you are a youtuber. Would you still be doing that together with your blog?
  No, I wouldn't be running both together. My YouTube page @Aremu Myke will be left fallow for some time. However, I would be back soon and run both concurrently. Please click here and check out my YouTube page and subscribe.

-We have heard many say medicine is a course which requires your full attention. How do you intend to cope blogging and concentrating on medical school?
Firstly, I'll say with God all things are possible. Secondly, I know many others who run stuff like this and are still performing well in their academics. Lastly, I believe that what is required is good planning, dedication and consistency.

-Can you give us examples of people who are currently in the medical field and partaking in other extracurriculars?
Yes, I can. In fact,90% of medical students take part in extracurricular activities but I'll mention 3 which I really admire.
-Elizabeth T Peters who runs the ETPblog. You can visit her blog by clicking here.
-Oni Bunmi Joshua Aka Jislof. He's a fashion and brand inflencer. Visit his IG page @jislof.
-Akin Faminu who is also a fashion influencer and a medical doctor. He started while he was in medical school and has reached great heights.

-What will be the future of your blog?
I'm a big thinker so I see my blog winning awards and impacting lives in the nearest future. However we begin with baby steps.

-Any last words?
I would like to conclude by telling everyone to spread the word about my blog and remember that the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

     It has been nice having this conversation with you. Remember people, spread the word about this blog.
I'VE OFFICIALY SIGNED OUT.

Comments

Popular Posts

LITTLE EXPERIENCES; BIG LESSONS

BOOK REVIEW: WHO MOVED MY CHEESE? BY SPENSER JOHNSON